The D'Angelo Library is located in a two-story, 20,000 square foot building on the KCU-Kansas City campus.
The Library's collections include:
- E-books, e-journals, research databases, online videos and other electronic resources.
- Print books and periodicals, flash cards, DVDs, audiobooks and study guides.
- A historical collections room featuring medical and osteopathic literature that dates from Ancient Egypt to the 19th century.
- A digital archive documenting the history of the university and of osteopathic medicine.
The building offers:
- Five study rooms, each equipped with an OMT table, wall-mounted Apple TV, DVD/Blu-ray player and white board.
- A conference room that seats seven and offers a laptop computer, wall-mounted Apple TV, DVD/Blue-ray player, white board and conference call phone.
- An instruction room/computer lab.
- Model collection.
- Photocopy machine with scanning capabilities.
- Fax machine and two WEPA printing stations.
- Study carrels, tables, tablet chairs and couches.