Employee Assistance Program
Your emotional wellness and mental health is a priority for KCU. In the ongoing effort to meet your needs, we've created a multifaceted approach to mental health and wellness. We encourage you to take advantage of these services, secure in the knowledge that counseling referrals and sessions are confidential and are not recorded in your file.
The New Directions program, a free and confidential counseling service available to you and your family
Contact New Directions directly at 1-800-624-5544 or 816-237-2352 or www.ndbh.com.
KCU’s Employee Assistance Program can help you with a variety of issues, including:
- Day-to-day stress
- Depression and anxiety
- Difficult life circumstances
- Problems with coworkers or supervisor
- Marital and family issues
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Elder care consultation with an elder case specialist
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Financial consultation with a professional